PC PROTECT IS A HARDWARE SOLUTION TO PROTECT YOUR PC AGAINST ACCIDENTALLY PERFORMING F-DISK, FORMATTING, DELETING OR INFECTING YOUR SOFTWARE WITH A VIRUS OR VIRUSES
ONCE THE PC PROTECT CARD IS INSTALLED, EVERY TIME YOUR PC RE-BOOT’S, YOUR SOFTWARE WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL, AND YOU CAN CARRY-ON WORKING AS IF NOTING HAS HAPPENED
NO SOFTWARE DOWN-TIME, NO RE-INSTALLING WINDOWS OR THE APPLICATION PROGRAM – THIS IS A PRODUCT NO PC USER CAN DO WITHOUT
PC Protect (System Recovery Card)
The PC Protect System recovery card adopts the System Agent technology that differs from the usual anti-virus cards or anti-write cards. It has the ability to restore data after rebooting the system if your data is deleted, lost or destroyed by virus that may have slipped pass detection. The PC Protect System recovery card will also check for changes made to CMOS and is able to auto restore the CMOS.
The PC Protect System recovery card comes with Plug 'N' Play features for FAT 16/ Fat32 file systems (i.e. DOS / WIN 95/WIN 98). It allows you to protect your hard drive without having to re-partition and re-formatting your hard drive at installation.
With our latest technology, it does not require any space in hard drive for mirror purpose and thus eradicates hard drive spacing concerns. Its new technology also allows PC Protect III to access data much faster.
· Provides Data Security
· Prevents Operating System Corruption
· Guard Against Sabotage
· Protects Against User Errors
· Virus Resistance Forever
· Instant recovery of lost or altered Data
· Plug & play features
· Easy Installation
· No Hard Disk Space Required
· Window 95, 98, 2000 Version - Available in PCI slot
· Window NT Version - Available in PCI slot only
· Window 2000 Version - Available in PCI slot only
Operating System support DOS, OS / 2, Win 9x, Win NT / 2000
Os support w / PnP features DOS, Win 9x
Bios Support Bios virtually from all manufacturers
Expansion slot required ISA / PCI
Memory used 2-5 KB spaces
Hard disk interface support IDE/ EIDE/ SCSI/ DMA-33/DMA-66
Hardware requirements IBM PC compatible 486 or above
IRQ and I / O Not required
Rom address selects Adjusted by jumper (Default C800H)
Multiple Boot Partitions Yes
Public Area of Data Disk Up to 3 per protected partition
Preset Boot Partition Auto Restore Yes (each boot / day / month)
CMOS Backup / Restore Yes (Auto Analyze)
Reboot & Auto Restore Yes
Setup without Installation Disk Yes
Upgrade From Floppy Disk Yes
Default Boot-Up Yes
Disable Boot Partitions Yes
User Password Yes
Supervisor Password Yes
Hard Drive Copy Yes
Dimension 10.4 X 3.3 cm
PC Protect installation PCI card.
Note *** The PCI card will work with DOS and Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4 Workstation and Windows 2000.
Step by step installation.
1. Install the PC protect card into the PCI slot.
2. Turn On the PC. PC Protect will prompt you with a screen to insert the 1.44 disk into drive A: and press enter.
3. The installation screen will appear.
4. Select option 1 on the first menu.
5. Select again 1 on the second menu.
6. The card will prompt you with a partition configuration menu.
7. The only change on this screen to be made is at the Access Speed change to [DRIVER]
8. Press F10 and save.
9. Press reset or reboot the PC by switching it off and on.
10. The PC will reboot 3 times and prompt you with a PC Protect menu.
11. Press F10 to the configuration menu.
12. Changes the option CMOS Auto restore to [Y] this will restore the CMOS every time the PC reboot.
13. Change Boot countdown to . This is a time delay for NTFS and Fat 32 and grater to sink.
14. Leave the Auto Boot from [Manual]
15. Leave HDD Protector mode at [Supervisor Mode]
16. Now boot into the Operating system and run SETUP from disk A: install the driver and it will prompt you to reboot the PC.
17. The PC will reboot into the PC Protect menu. Press F10 to setup menu.
18. Next change the option Auto Boot from option to [Menu] this will display the menu with every reboot or change it to the partition you want to boot from [Partition info]
19. Now you have to change the HDD protector Mode to [Auto Fix] or to [Manual]. Auto Fix will restore the PC setup with every reboot. Manual will only restore once you tell it to do so. Now enter a Supervisor Password this is a must. Please remember the password for feature use. Press F10 save and reboot.
No need to use the backup option this card will backup with the firs reboot after the configuration is done.
Note*** If you do not use the menu option and set the card to Manual mode to boot direct into the operating system and want to get back to the configuration menu of the card press Page Down after the memory count down.
And to restore with out using the menu press the ESC key after the memory countdown when the PC reboot.
When you remove the card first run setup from the 1.44 disk again and run uninstall then go to uninstall on the card then only remove the card.
For detailed information e-mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
2011/07/15 04:41 PM
© 2001 - 2011 - Laser Electronics